FRP bypass apk is one of the best security featured introduced on Android devices. FRP bypass app actually helps in securing user data. So if you want to protect your smartphone, we would recommend you to download frp bypass apk. Also in this article, we will be explaining what is FRP Bypass app.
If you have misplaced your smartphone it was easier for someone to misuse your private data. But with FRP feature introduced, it has made securing private data easy. Still, there are some people who actually face the issue, we recommend them to use FRP Bypass apk to get rid of the issue.
Google and Samsung are giving more importance to the privacy and security of the user. So they are bringing new features which help in protecting private data. Even though this new feature is awesome but at the same time it creates a problem for a lot of people. So if you are one of those people whose phone gets locked and you are unable to access it because of frp bypass. Then you should check out this detailed guide on frp bypass apk and the method we are sharing works on all devices.
You can find different methods to bypass FRP through using FRP Bypass Apk so you can get into settings. This way you will be able to erase all the data and wipe your Samsung or google account. Once you do that, then you will be able to unlock your android device easily.
Most of the android devices have Factory reset protection feature already enabled. So if you have activated this feature and when somebody tries to reset device it will ask for Samsung/google account details.
Factory reset protection is designed to make sure that no one can easily wipe your private data. In case you dropped your phone or it is stolen and you have enabled FRP, the other person won’t be able to have access. But if you are one of those who has mistakenly enabled FRP and wants to disable it, then follow this guide.
Note: Before resetting your Android device, we will recommend you to make sure you have a backup on your PC. Because you will lose you all data after resetting your Android device.
FRP bypass apk is developed to ensure that your private data is not easily wiped after factory reset. This means your Android device will be less tempting to thieves. But sometimes factory reset protection becomes a headache.
How to Bypass Factory Reset Protection?
If you know your Samsung or google account login credentials, then FRP is not a problem for you. But if you forgot your login credentials or you are giving the device to a new user but don’t want to share your login credentials, then follow these steps.
- After you have done the factory reset, FRP screen will ask you to enter your account login credentials that you previously used. You need to long press @ on the screen untill a new windows pops up.
- Then tap on “Google Keyboard Settings” and then select “Help & Feedback option” by clicking on three dots showing the upper right of the screen. On the right side, you will see a web search icon showing, tap on it it to search and type “Settings”.
- Now you will enter the settings option on your android device. Now go to your device developer option (you can enab;e it by tapping build number seven times). In developer options, permit “OEM Unlocking” option.
- Next, you need to press power button for restarting your android smartphone. Now after your device restarts you can enter the new google account details.
So this is the easiest way through which you can easily bypass factory reset protection.
There are some other methods through which you can bypass FRP apk which are mentioned below.
- Flash method bypass factory reset protection
- TCP Terminal bypass factory reset protection
- Odin factory reset protection method
- Sidesync factory reset protection method
- Quick shortcut maker factory reset protection
You can also try out these different methods shared above to easily bypass factory reset protection.